How to Apply for Senior Housing at Nightwatch
The Senior Housing Program provides 24 private sleeping rooms, with shared bathrooms and community kitchens.
- Rents are $275 to $300, with affordable move-in expenses.
- Residents must be 62 years of age or older, or have the health needs of a 62-year old.
- The housing is located on the 2nd and 3rd floors and there are no elevators.
- Each room comes with a bed, a dresser, and a mini-refrigerator.
- These are single-room-occupancy units; no overnight guests are allowed.
Contact the housing office for current availability: 206-860-4296
Senior Housing address
The building is served by a number of Metro routes (depending on how far you care to walk) and by the streetcar line which connects Pioneer Square with Broadway and First Hill.
- Route 14: On Jackson, one block south.
- Route 7: 12th Ave S. and S. Jackson, three blocks away.
- Route 27: 14th Ave. and Yesler, three blocks to the north.
- Route 36: 12th Ave. S. and S. Jackson, three blocks away.
- Street Car: Stops on 14th Ave S, just a block north of the building.